Saturday, January 17, 2015

Living in the Present, to Plan for the Future


The holidays came and went, and here I am with my Christmas tree still up in the middle of January. It didn't even snow until like the 10th of the month, so I don't feel that bad about it. It is only just now feeling like Christmas time. Although, today I was thinking, if I spend all my time a month behind everyone else because I'm being nostalgic, then I will miss out on a whole lot of the present. Time spent with husband and family during the football playoffs. Then Valentine's Day celebrating our love. Then birthdays, other holidays, until Christmas rolls around again all because I simply didn't plan or prepare. I just don't want to be that person.

So today I'm going to play some catch up. Finish some presents that never got sent out for Christmas, work on a planning notebook to ensure this kind of stuff doesn't happen as much in the future, and maybe even work on my business plans that I've been putting off.

Here's to being productive and living in the present to plan for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment